CAD-CAM, complete denture, complete denture prosthesis, complete denture prosthodontics, computer-assisted design and manufacturing, dental prototype, dentures, denture design, digital complete denture, dental materials, new technologies, oral rehabilitation, prosthodontics
2. Contrepois M, Sireix C, Soenen A, Pia JP, Lasserre JF. Complete denture fabrication with CAD/CAM technology: A case report. Int J Esthet Dent. 2018; 13(1): 66-85.
3. Arslan M, Murat S, Alp G, Zaimoglu A. Evaluation of flexural strength and surface properties of prepolymerized CAD/CAM PMMA-based polymers used for digital 3D complete dentures. Int J Comput Dent. 2018; 21(1): 31-40.
4. Bidra AS, Taylor T, Agar JR. Computer-aided technology for fabricating complete dentures: Systematic review of historical background, current status and future perspectives. J Prosthet Dent. 2013; 109: 361-6.
5. Han W, Li Y, Zhang Y, Lv Y, Zhang Y, Hu P, Liu H, Ma Z, Shen Y. Design and fabrication of complete dentures using CAD/CAM technology. Medicine (Baltimore). 2017 Jan; 96(1): e5435.
6. Kattadiyil MT, AlHelal A. An update on computer-engineered complete dentures: A systematic review on clinical outcomes. J Prosthet Dent. 2017 Apr; 117(4): 478-85. doi: 10.1016/j.prosdent.(2016).08.017.
7. Steinmass O, Dumfahrt H, Grunert I, Steinmassl PA. Influence of CAD/CAM fabrication on denture surface properties. J Oral Rehabil. 2018 May; 45(5): 406-13. doi: 10.1111/joor.12621.
8. Infante L, Yilmaz B, McGlumphy E, Finger I. Fabricating complete dentures with CAD/CAM technology. J Prosthet Dent. 2014; 111: 351-5.
9. Steinmassl PA, Klaunzer F, Steinmassl O, Dumfahrt H, Grunert I. Evaluation of currently available CAD/CAM denture systems. Int J Prosthodont. 2017 Mar/Apr; 30(2): 116-22. doi: 10.11607/ijp.5031.
10. Janeva N, Kovacevska G, Janev E. Complete dentures fabricated with CAD/CAM technology and a traditional clinical recording method. Open Access Maced J Med Sci. 2017 Oct 6; 5(6): 785-9. doi: 10.3889/oamjms.(2017).169.
11. Kanazawa M, Iwaki M, Arakida T, Minakuchi S. Digital impression and jaw relation record for the fabrication of CAD/CAM custom tray. J Prosthodont Res. 2018 Mar 16; 1958(18): 30009-4. doi: 10.1016/j.jpor.(2018).02.001.
12. Matiz Cuervo J. Odontología geriátrica. Bogotá, Colombia: El Manual Moderno. 2016.
13. Saponaro PC, Yilmaz B, Johnston W, Heshmati RH, McGlumphy EA. Evaluation of patient experience and satisfaction with CAD-CAM-fabricated complete dentures: A retrospective survey study. J Prosthet Dent. 2016 Oct; 116(4): 524-8. doi: 10.1016/j.prosdent.(2016).01.034.
14. De Mendonça AF, Furtado de Mendonça M, White GS, Sara G, Littlefair D. Total CAD/CAM supported method for manufacturing removable complete dentures. Case Rep Dent. 2016; 2016: 1259581.
15. AlHelal A, AlRumaih HS, Kattadiyil MT, Baba NZ, Goodacre CJ. Comparison of retention between maxillary milled and conventional denture bases: A clinical study. J Prosthet Dent. 2017 Feb; 117(2): 233-8. doi: 10.1016/j.prosdent.(2016).08.007.
16. Kattadiyil MT, Jekki R, Goodacre CJ, Baba NZ. Comparison of treatment outcomes in digital and conventional complete removable prosthesis fabrications in a predoctoral setting. J Prosthet Dent, 2015; 114: 818-25.
17. Brignardello-Petersen R. Most patients prefer computer-aided design/computer-aided manufacturing-fabricated complete dentures to their old dentures. J Am Dent Assoc. 2017 Apr; 148(4): e28. doi: 10.1016/j.adaj.2016.12.012.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This journal is registered under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Public License. Thus, this work may be reproduced, distributed, and publicly shared in digital format, as long as the names of the authors and Pontificia Universidad Javeriana are acknowledged. Others are allowed to quote, adapt, transform, auto-archive, republish, and create based on this material, for any purpose (even commercial ones), provided the authorship is duly acknowledged, a link to the original work is provided, and it is specified if changes have been made. Pontificia Universidad Javeriana does not hold the rights of published works and the authors are solely responsible for the contents of their works; they keep the moral, intellectual, privacy, and publicity rights.
Approving the intervention of the work (review, copy-editing, translation, layout) and the following outreach, are granted through an use license and not through an assignment of rights. This means the journal and Pontificia Universidad Javeriana cannot be held responsible for any ethical malpractice by the authors. As a consequence of the protection granted by the use license, the journal is not required to publish recantations or modify information already published, unless the errata stems from the editorial management process. Publishing contents in this journal does not generate royalties for contributors.