Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article is written in English. The paper will be published in English and the authors are willing to make a professional English review on their own. (Except to Special Sections)
- The reviewing versions come without the name of the authors and without the acknowledgment section to assure a blind review.
- The text carries out with the bibliographic and style requirements indicated in the author guidelines and it has not been previously published.
- The manuscript has not been published, neither has been sent to other journal (or if it has, an explanation has been written in the Commentaries to editor).
- The manuscript sent is in a format .doc or .docx
- El ORCID de autores esta incluido(sino lo tiene debe inscribirse en la plataforma ORCID). Se sugiere también la actualización del perfil de los autores en Google Scholar y Colciencias (CvLAC).
- Se incluyen archivos originales con todas las tablas (.doc, .docx) y las gráficas (formatos TIF, JPG, PNG u otro vectorial). Las gráficas cumplen con una calidad adecuada (al menos 300 dpi - ppp).
This journal is registered under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Public License. Thus, this work may be reproduced, distributed, and publicly shared in digital format, as long as the names of the authors and Pontificia Universidad Javeriana are acknowledged. Others are allowed to quote, adapt, transform, auto-archive, republish, and create based on this material, for any purpose (even commercial ones), provided the authorship is duly acknowledged, a link to the original work is provided, and it is specified if changes have been made. Pontificia Universidad Javeriana does not hold the rights of published works and the authors are solely responsible for the contents of their works; they keep the moral, intellectual, privacy, and publicity rights.
Approving the intervention of the work (review, copy-editing, translation, layout) and the following outreach, are granted through an use license and not through an assignment of rights. This means the journal and Pontificia Universidad Javeriana cannot be held responsible for any ethical malpractice by the authors. As a consequence of the protection granted by the use license, the journal is not required to publish recantations or modify information already published, unless the errata stems from the editorial management process. Publishing contents in this journal does not generate royalties for contributors.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal will be used exclusively for the purposes stated by this journal and will not be available for any other purpose or another person.
This journal provides immediate open access to its content under the principle that making research freely available to the public contributes to a greater global knowledge exchange. It does not require payment for processing or publication of articles, nor does it establish embargo periods for its authors. The contents are available in full text and without restrictions.
In accordance with Ley Estatutaria 1581 de 2012 de Protección de Datos and concordant norms in Colombia, the Owner is informed that, by means of the voluntary supply and registration of their data in the channels enabled in the Website, it authorizes them to be incorporated in a database of data responsibility of the Pontificia Universidad Javeriana being treated with the purpose of carrying out associative, cultural, recreational, sports and social activities, management of social media and/or editorial content, historical, scientific or statistical purposes, administrative procedures and publications and management accounting, tax, administrative and advertising and commercial prospecting - own advertising. Also, you authorize so that my personal images can be published in print media, audiovisual, website, and institutional social networks.
It is optional to provide information on Sensitive Data, understood as those that affect privacy or generate some type of discrimination, or about minors.
The policy of treatment of the data of the holder, as well as the substantial changes that occur in it, may be consulted through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Similarly, the same will be kept updated on the website of the entity, whose address is http://www.javeriana.edu.co/documents/10179/9567882/Acuerdo+No+657.pdf.
You can request the rights of access, correction, suppression, revocation or claim for infringement on the data, by writing to Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, to the e-mail address email@example.com, indicating in the subject the right that you wish to exercise, or by ordinary mail sent to the address: Carrera 7 # 40 - 62, Bogotá.